We welcome crafters, artists, growers and makers; those who have been with us and we consider friends and those we are eager to meet to our Waterfront Markets!
At this time, we have a few artisan openings remaining for those crafters and artists who offer unique and diverse items. We are always open to and encourage the small and local growers to participate! We are committed to those who hand make their art or craft, home grow their produce, fruits, plants and flowers and home make their bakery and sweets. We also enjoy those who would like to attend on a part time basis and those who would only like to fill in when a space is available. A different Market each week! Our summer markets are open so we are eager to hear from you!
Our Market and events for Sunset Beach located at 206 Sunset Blvd. include:
- The Waterfront Market at Sunset Beach: Each Thursday through October 12, 2017, 9am until 2 pm.
- The Sunset Beach Holiday Special Event: Saturday, December 2.
Our second Market is located in Ocean Isle Beach in town center, 8 E. 2nd Street:
- The Waterfront Market at Ocean Isle Beach: Each Monday through September 11, 2017, open 9 am until 2 pm.
If you are interested in applying please, read the updated Information, Rules and Guidelines pertaining to our Waterfront Markets at Sunset Beach and Ocean Isle Beach below. Each town has their specific ordinances pertaining to parking, pets, specific booth/space requirements, etc. so each vendor needs to understand and be aware of this information. These documents although long we admit, explain the many facets of our markets and should answer many if not all of your questions.
- for the Sunset Beach application, please designate which market/events you are applying for consideration
- your signature is required as no applicant will be considered without it
- your application will be reviewed by our market team and notification of approval will be emailed to you
- do not include any money with your application. Fees will be expected once acceptance to the market/event is confirmed
- all applications with required documentation should be returned ASAP either by snail mail or email
If you have any questions please complete the form on the Contact Us page, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 910-370-1373.
Applications, Information, Rules and Guidelines for the Waterfront Markets at Sunset Beach and Ocean Isle Beach: